Profile of Christian Kaelin
Economist / Fundraiser / Govt Affairs / Education Management
Master of Advanced European Studies
March 10th, 1968
CH – 5000 Aarau
Cellphone Switzerland: + 41 79 655 90 28
Areas of Expertise
Corporate Development / Social Responsibility & Culture / Business Planning,
Ethical Code of Conducts / Auditing / Business Process Re-engineering.
● Education Management; Youth Employability Expert
● Policy Development for Public Management Labour Offices.
● International Manufacturing and Distribution organisations.
● Major concentration in Project Management and Process Redesign
●Government and Public Affairs, Political Bargaining & Fundraising.
● Partnership with Organisations such as NPO, NGO and GO.
● Developed and Implemented customised Code of Conducts guidelines
● Conducted Seminars/Training for CSR/Business Administration/Economics
● Coaching in Presentation Techniques
● Implemented Process-Management utilizing Business Re-engineering methodologies
● Developed MIS and Management Tools
● Applied/Evaluated change management process to organizational structures and productions to achieve optimum results
● Project Management and methodologies were applied to expedite and execute projects described above.
Master of Advanced European Studies, University of Basel, 2000
Major: Political Integration and Labour Market Mobility
Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Applied Sciences Olten, 1994.
Major: Human Resources Management & Organisation (Business Plan for an Internet Provider)
● Fluency in German
● Business Knowledge of English, Spanish and French
● Basic Knowledge and good understanding in Italian
Spain, U.K., Serbia, Bosnia, Romania, Hungary, Poland, Nicaragua, Mauritania, India
“IT” Skills and Training
● Conversant with MS-Office applications.
● Professional & Financial training
Two Children (Marvin, 2000 and Irina, 2003)
Former Board Member of a Cultural Center (8 employees, 100 volunteers, Turnover € 1 Mio)
Former Lecturer at University of Applied Sciences of North-Western Switzerland (FH NW)